How much to....

£1k for a bit of welding!!! Bloody hell I could buy a whole D1 for that :-)

Mike

Reply to
Muddymike

Plate the inner wing on a D1 along the edge, looks like 3 plates needed. Also a hole in the bit near thew rear door. Rest of the car is mega sound all lifted with cranked arms etc.

He wants £1k, but i reckon i could get it for £750

Reply to
Nige

Once it starts going, I realised it was easier to buy the whole new inner wing, as the rest will be soon to follow. Its the same part no. as for the Classic Rangie

-- "For those who are missing Blair - aim more carefully."

To reply direct rot13 me

bURRt the 101 Camper

200TDi Disco with no floor - its being fixed at last! 200 TDi Disco, "the offroader" 1976 S3 Lightweight
Reply to
Simon Isaacs

For a bit of off roading & that I don't really want to do all that.

Reply to
Nige

hehe - the whole thing, it's very smart with a big fuckoff rack & rock sliders.

Reply to
Nige

Genuine part 'aint cheap either. I fitted one on the RR Classis I had.

I reckon you should get it done for under £100. Most of it's flat plate work. I'd have a good poke around the seat belt mounts on the arches. The Rear C pillar from underneath upwards and the boot floor where it meets the arches.

Otherwise sounds pretty tricked up :-)

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D

Got any pics?

I might be after a D1 one day, and this one will be up for sale when youre done with it ;)

Reply to
Mark Solesbury

It's very tidy indeed!

New turbo, new discs & pads etc. Full LRSH!

Underbody armour, all in great condition.

Could do with a secondhand rear bumper as it's bent, but not too bad.

Roof Rackks worth £500 of anyones money

Reply to
Nige

Give it a week ... ;)

Reply to
Paul - xxx

It'll be 2 years soon since I got the 110.... :-)

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D

Bloody hell!!!

I pick up the beast tomorrow & very impressed I am too.

£750, pics to follow.

Sorry Derek, this had all the kit alreay on it mate, no work to do.

Reply to
Nige

No probs Nige sold Kato tonite you can watch him win the winch challenge this weekend if the lad gives it the big right foot and doesnt hit anything too solid. Derek

Reply to
Derek