I wonder (opinionated crap)

Your clock (& head) is munged!!!

--

Subaru WRX Range Rover 4.6 HSE (The Tank!) KTM 520 XS - proper XS!!!

We might be going on a summer holiday, the Greece Ball rally!!!!

Reply to
Nige

Nige uttered summat worrerz funny about:

Nah, stick it forward another couple of weeks Larry and let me know how I go on with this blasted Diff ;-)

Larry, I think the word your looking for is Santana. :-)

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D

There was a time back when owning a Landrover was for me a mere fantasy (well you might say maintainig one still is)

I had a clear idea though of what I considered a Landrover, now I don' want to disparage those rangie folks cos that is an interesting vehicle in its own right and I can't say as I never desired one, but when I decided (or fate had decided for me) the time had come to get a real Landie it had to be a series.

I think the problem with the current industry started a long time ago in that nobody is realy sure what a 4x4 should be. To be fair the Japs brought reliability but at a price. The Yanks never gave us anything, there was only ever one Jeep worthy of the name, the Japs made better jeeps after that and the russians even better.

Landrover today as a company does not exist at all, I reckon that it would be better to seperate the SUV market into oblivion and consider the hard core as something else a commercial vehicle with a versatility you are not going to find anywhere else and f*ck your sacred Pinzgauers, they ain't no Unimogs and Unimogs ain't no Landies either a different thing entirely

Enough of the philosophy, too much drinking to much thinking, the fun is is driving

Reply to
Larry

On or around Fri, 30 Jun 2006 23:20:41 +0100, "Lee_D" enlightened us thusly:

indeed. and if I were in the market for a new 110, I'd buy a santana.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

They do look rather good! The roofline looks a bit lower though, mind you i can't see that being a massive probllem.

Nige

Reply to
Nige

Nige uttered summat worrerz funny about:

The last ones I saw the roof was higher in the centre (windscreen - well than a series anyway) Also if looking from the rear aspect bear in mind that the rear door is much wider too which may f*ck with your depth perception.

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D