Immoboliser In A Discovery TD5

Can someone help with this. I recently bought a Discovery Td5 2003 model. I am having problems with the alarm & the immoboliser light in the dash board & the blinkers not working.The remote control key is operative it opens & closes the car but doesn't activate the alarm & the immoboliser & the blinkers light. I realy appreciate someone's help here!

Reply to
Suhail.Tarazi

Can someone help with this. I recently bought a Discovery Td5 2003 model. I am having problems with the alarm & the immoboliser light in the dash board & the blinkers not working.The remote control key is operative it opens & closes the car but doesn't activate the alarm & the immoboliser & the blinkers light. I realy appreciate someone's help here!

Reply to
Suhail.Tarazi

Can someone help with this. I recently bought a Discovery Td5 2003

I had a similar problem some years ago on a BMW and it was the actual Key that was faulty, luckily replaced under warranty, however, your key may simply need a new battery so I would try that first.

Reply to
Bob Hobden