It's taking too bloody long...roofrack blues

So I decided to use the old 'dartboard' method as a way of selection. After carefule deliberation, these were likely candidates :

Patriot Hannibal Safety Devices Bearmach BA123+123A Frontrunner Windcheetah

The Bearmach is about 200 quid cheaper than the others.

So I just pulled one out of a hat. And the winner is...

The Safety Devices new expedition roofrack (as seen on G4). I also ordered the fixing kit and template to make up your own floorpanel.

Oh well...

Petrer R.

Reply to
Peter R.

Twas Sun, 11 Apr 2004 11:24:17 GMT when Peter R. put finger to keyboard producing:

damn nice roof rack though ;o)

-- Regards. Mark.(AKA, Mr.Nice.) ___________________________________________________________ "To know the character of a man, give him anonymity" - Mr.Nice.

mrniceATmrnice.me.uk
110 CSW 2.5(na)D___________________________________________________________

Reply to
Mr.Nice.

On or around Sun, 11 Apr 2004 13:23:15 +0100, Mr.Nice. enlightened us thusly:

that would've decied it for me, unless it's obviously less good.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

The Bearmach is PVC covered, the SD is heavily galvinized and powder coated. The other ones al aluminum, and are all about the same price.

Peter R.

Reply to
Peter R.

I have today 'unordered' the rack, since the supplier hiked the price by 150 quid after I'd ordered. Looking for a new supplier, preferably in the UK.

Peter R.

Reply to
Peter R.