JATE rings - Range rover....

Some one emailed me a while ago to ask where I got the JATE rings on our Rangie... well I got them from a friend who purchased too many but suspect these are the ones...

Hope that helps...sorry had a purge of old emails and just found the link tiding up my favorites box.

Ours have been treated to a lick of black paint when I had some spare and a brush in hand...not that they will stay that way for long once used.

And yes technically they aren't JATE rings as I've no intention of doing a helicopter recovery but you get the idea....

Lee D

-- ________________________________

Just a little hobby site about Landies :-) ________________________________

Reply to
Lee_D

in article CnBgc.1915$ snipped-for-privacy@newsfe2-gui.server.ntli.net, Lee_D at snipped-for-privacy@histerminalhat.freeservecoat.co.uk wrote on 18/4/04

21:18:

Do JATE ring attach to the spring hangers through the bush or to the chassie?

Reply to
Rory Manton

Twas Mon, 19 Apr 2004 06:42:57 +0100 when Rory Manton put finger to keyboard producing:

JATE rings always straight to chassis.

-- Regards. Mark.(AKA, Mr.Nice.) ___________________________________________________________ "To know the character of a man, give him anonymity" - Mr.Nice.

mrniceATmrnice.me.uk

Reply to