JLO's Big Movie

Been having a little play 3 meg play actually :-)

There are some trick toys out there :-)

Can some one with a quick connection let me know if it's working ok please.

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D

It works great on my 512k connection. She looks and sounds great!! Are you going to send it in to Land Rover Owner magazine as part of their Wrecks to Riches feature?? You could earn yourself £100!!

Paul

Reply to
Pacman

H'mmm I may suggest that to Sis as it is hers.. I just did a little donkey work. I'll pass it on though I'm sure she would be well chuffed.

The full piccys are here for them who have never seen'em ....

Lee D

--

- Landrover projects site

Reply to
Lee_D

Works well with my 2meg connection - downloads at 256k/s and plays at

221k/s.
Reply to
Exit

Looks very smart.

I think the soundtrack is a bit adrift - you hear the door slam slightly before it shuts! That could just be my IE6 buggering it up though, and it's the only place where you can see it.

Tim Hobbs

Tim Hobbs

Didn't until I updated media player.

Reply to
Nikki

Took a little while to buffer but it played well on my humble 128K - nice one!

Reply to
Bob Miller

Nice - Once i had downloded it......

Will not stream over 56k.... :(

Broadband next week!!

wrote

Reply to
Mark S

Streams well at 150k Cable modem speeds

Reply to
sluff

Looks good!

Your camera always makes engines sound good! :)

Reply to
Tom Woods

Looks fabulous! How did you get the shiny galvanised bits so shiny? Are they painted or new?

Olly R

Reply to
Olly R

Our internet connection at work (well Cambridge Uni, if you can call that work) was upgraded today to something in the region of 1Gb/sec. The whole movie downloaded instantly, and played perfectly. I'd call that OK. David

Reply to
DavidM

wrote

Jeezzz thanks for that everyone... I may have even got sis to pop onto the newsgroup now. :-)

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D

wrote

Pain stakingly painted by Ma... same Ma who paint strippered most of my 101 :-)

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D

Hey Olly - is the in famous Lee sis here - we painted the galvanised bits with hammerite silver paint and some art brushes - only good if you have a steady hand tho!

wrote

Reply to
Fayester

That will be Dad...when ever he gets in a clip he thinks he's Monkey ....."Ah....Glass hopper! ....so ....you wano fight eh!" ;-)

But if I'm honest I slipped up a tad on the editing. First attempt and all shot on a Kodak easy wotsit in 30 second bursts at the most then lovingly glued together. and passed through loads of free download converter and finally windoze movie maker.

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D

worked ok for me, slow loading, but that is due to where I live, still running on tin cans and string here.........broadband is just a word in the dictionary :-(

Reply to
Foxhunter

I note the RR in the final shot :)

Pete

Reply to
Pete

Yeah...they all lived happily ever after and it didn't sink

:-)

Mrs D's .... seen here at a slightly different angle....

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D