LRO/LRM magazines free to good home

I've been having a spring clean and am about to chuck out 50 or 60 various Land Rover Owner and Land Rover Monthly magazines dated from late '90's / early 2000's. If anyone wants to pick them up from Chesterfield, N. Derbyshire then drop me a mail (after removing the obvious -nospam).

Otherwise our works shredder will be overheating again!

Cheers, Neil snipped-for-privacy@s-p-a-m-chaosillumi.f.co.uk

Reply to
Photonaut

erm, why do you need to shred a magazine? Can't you just take 'em to the most convient paper bank?

Reply to
Dave Liquorice

where's the fun in that?

Regards. Mark.