FREE - Lightweight gearbox - ST20 - Staffordshire

I've got a series gearbox in the garage that was brought as a spare "just in case" - I keep tripping over it and i could do with the space so if anyone wants to collect it your welcome to it.

Apparently it came out of a lightweight with less than 10K on the clock.

Reply to
Sean

Sean uttered summat worrerz funny about:

Sean

is it the same as in the normal SII SIIA or SIII? if so I can give it a home. Percy may be going back to origional shorlty when I get a tuit.

Does it have the transfer box still on? Just so I know how many Disks I need to slip.

email me direct via my web site linked below if it's still up for grabs.

Lee

Reply to
Lee_D

Do you really want it Lee? If you decide you dont then my mate has just asked me if i knew where he could get one for his new 2a as existing one has proven today to be shagged!

Reply to
Tom Woods

I've emailed Lee via the link on his site but not heard back yet - but then my emails do have a habit of ending up in peoples junk mail box

Reply to
Sean

I've sent Lee an email via his website but have had no reply as yet - but i guess my email could have found its way into his junk mail box.

Reply to
Sean

Well if Lee doesnt pipe up or you or he want to donate it to shropshire district scouts then let me know!

It is not my mates landy but the scout's one that is buggered. 'tis used for launching gliders and the like for parascending.

We can pick it up one night next week! ;)

Lee - you can have the noisy one we are going to take out! one of the shafts or bearings is on its way out i think.

Reply to
Tom Woods

Sean uttered summat worrerz funny about:

Sean defo still interested, please hold on to it. I didn't get the email, over 400 emails a day meet my mailwasher due to the amount of spam about.

I'll email you direct assuming your address is ok.

Lee

Reply to
Lee_D