LandiRenzo SE 81 SIC or SE 81 regulator and electronic switch

I can't post to uk.rec.car.lpg (it doesn't appear on my ISP newsgroups) so I've posted it here. I can read the newsgroup via another newsserver, but not via mine.

So, sorry if this question has been asked before.....

Where can I find information on adjusting one of these vapourisers which appears to be fitted to my P38A Range Rover? I've searched the 'Net to no avail.

I'm not sure what adjustment does what so any information will be useful.

Regards,

Ron Beckett Emu Plains, Australia

1995 P38A Range Rover HSE 4.6 Litre V8 1984 Land Rover 110 County 3.5 Litre V8
Reply to
p38arover

Not that we won't help, but you can always post to .lpg via Google Groups.

Steve

Reply to
Steve

Thanks Steve, I'll look into that. I/ve never used Google Groups.

Ron

Reply to
p38arover