Lost and Found.

Just come to remove the rear side pannels on the roof and as a concequence had to remove the rear side facing bench seats to gain access to the centre bolt.

I groaped around and found what I thought was the nut and applied the mole grips...all by feel.

Undid the bolt inside the back of percy with the ratchet to hear a reasuring clonk on the garage floor.... get out of Percy to see the mole grips suddenly have a years worth of rust and crud on them.... spooky!

Took a peek under the arch...to see my other mole grips I'd just applied still clamped on under the arch fastened to another bolt inches from the seat bolt hole.

I wondered where I had put the other mole grips !!!.... soaked them in 3 in

1 oil and apart from being a little pitted the still work fine!!! I fitted the seats a year ago :-)

Lee D

Just a little hobby site about Landies :-) ________________________________

Reply to
Lee_D

Now thats what I call a "Gripping" story :D

Sorry

I'll get my anorak

Reply to
Mike Jones Super Hero