Lost Srs11.

Its gone, vanished, not in is parking bay. Its not been stolen , its just tha SWMBO has discovered that she can drive it and now is any excuse to go out in it.

Examples....

I couldn't park it in the bay 'cause YOUR car was parked there and I didn't want to leave it on the road. yeah like right...

All this kit CAN'T go in the Srs1, I'll just nip back to your place and get the other one. well it would have if i jumped up and down on it..

We will need it to bring all the kit back ( from a cub camp).... well what is that durty great trailer for.....

And now she tells me that it was used by half the cub leaders as a scoot to the loo transport...

THATS IT ,WHERE CAN I GET A WHEEL CLAMP.

Reply to
Rory Manton

Just get another Series II.

Reply to
David French

Be gratefull she appreciates how usefull Land Rovers are. You might even be allowed to have another one!

Reply to
Nikki

I now have the same problem after she attended one of the LRO Training days at Tixover in my hybrid on Saturday. We then went laning on Sunday, and while I was locking the house up she craftily climbed into the drivers seat and started it up and then wouldn't budge...

And just to pile insult onto injury, I went to work in my pug today, came home and found that she's taken it to work tonight....... I just hope the neighbours don't mind a throaty V8 rumbling around at 4.30am!!!

She used to refuse to drive my S3............

Simon

Reply to
Simon Isaacs