short movies

Hi all I'm looking to collect as many short Land Rover movies as possible, be they series landies, disco, freelanders, defenders or rangies. So post your URL's here so we can all see em

cheers

Reply to
rob

Why? What for?

Reply to
SteveG

He drives a Landcruiser and wants Landie Pr0n!

P.

Reply to
Paul S. Brown

Actually i drive a 200 Tdi Range Rover and a 1952 Series 1. I have some movies already and i want more as i show them at club meetings

Reply to
rob

Where would you draw the line, I wonder?

80", 88", 90"?

Films, of 110" and 130" would be long Land Rover movies wouldn't they?

Reply to
Mother

So he's expecting somebody to get their top of for him? A lot of Landies can do just that...

nigelH

Reply to
Nigel Hewitt

Ah dont you just love the weekends everyone just chillin with a beer try some of these

summat for the kids
(this looks like the closest I'll be getting to owning a Landy for awhile)

Reply to
Derek

Rob,

Fair few here ...