Morph's depressed.

On or around Sat, 22 Oct 2005 00:53:08 +0100, "Paul S. Brown" enlightened us thusly:

silly arse...

actually, I've no real desire to do a 6-wheel 101. The 6-wheeler was always going to be a coiler, with either a defender or disco body; having done a photoshop mockup of a 6-wheeler disco it looks quite convincing, but it'd be more work to get the body looking tidy than a defender body.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

On or around Fri, 21 Oct 2005 23:42:26 +0100, Mother enlightened us thusly:

'snot only the army, though - most of the V8s didn't have exhaust gaskets.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

All that free labour going to waste.......... ;-)

Richard

Reply to
beamendsltd

More an issue for the (unique) 101 exhaust manifold though, which ISTR was caused by casting errors or somesuch.

Reply to
Mother

Large(ish) pile of bits awaiting your pleasure , Sir.

Richard

Let's start with typewriters."

Reply to
beamendsltd

During stardate Wed, 26 Oct 2005 11:57:04 +0000 (UTC), beamendsltd uttered the imortal words:

:0)

Morph will be pleased, he's feeling a tad homesick!

What time do you shut the shutters and sit in the shop?

I can probably (pending disaster, catastrophy or man made nightmares) pop around tomorrow after work.

Lee D

-- "I'm all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Let's start with typewriters."

- Frank Lloyd Wright (1868-1959)

'76 101 Camper '64 88" IIa V8 Auto '97 Disco ES Auto LPG'd '01 Laguna

Reply to
Lee_D