My Land Rover Pics

I have just created this page to show what I have to contend with.

Reply to
Larry

The page is great, but pleeeease - get rid of the s**te music!!

Reply to
Steve

Hey! Each to their own. I didn't even know there was music...my speakers were off.

Reply to
Wolverine

Nice site, what the hell is the music for?

Reply to
Nige

Lucky escape! ;-)

Be easy on the guy, the site says he wrote it himself - but it would be nice not to *have* to listen :-) It's a bit sudden and loud, and the style won't appeal to Classic FM fans.

Reply to
Richard Brookman

The page is now fantastic ;o)

Reply to
Steve

Thats a dam good site matey. Some great pics of mountain roads, of which i think ive been down most of them too.

Keep up the good work.

My page is somewhat more amatuer although Ive a video i made of me offroading in my series 3 ..see what u think.

Jason

Jason Hall

Agreed, well done Larry.

Add it as a link (see .sig) would you?

Reply to
Mother

That yard your Landie's in looks just like RPi's. (Sorry Chris!)

Robin

Reply to
Robin