Namibian Tour

Hi

I have updated my website to include the pics from our recent tour of Namibia. If you are interested please go to

and have a look. I can't remember the link directly to the Namibian page so you will have to read the preamble!!

Please note that this is a free website so they limit bandwidth. You may get a message asking you to try again later if it has been too busy.

Cheers

Paul

Reply to
paul

Paul,

indeed. This is what I get:

Sorry, this site is temporarily unavailable! The web site you are trying to access has exceeded its allocated data transfer. Visit our help area for more information. Access to this site will be restored within an hour. Please try again later.

Hans-Georg

Reply to
Hans-Georg Michna

I was able to see a few of the albums before the bandwidth limit kicked in.

Thanks - I enjoyed seeing the exotic (for us) scenery and the wild beasts.

Reply to
Louis Cohen

Thanks! Namibia's been on my list for too long, and this was a treat - and a motivator!

Reply to
Wayne R.

paul wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@news.intekom.co.za:

Have you considered visiting any Degree Confluences on your trips?

Dave Patton

Dave - You asked me that last year when I posted the pictures from my Botswana trip!

Maybe I will remember next time. Sorry.

Reply to
paul