Need a project this Spring?

Hi all Anyone thinking of a project this Spring may like to save themselves a lot of headaches by starting with a Hybrid that is taxed and has an MOT. That's not to say there is no room for improvement.

A friend and I updated my IIa in 2002 to have coils, disk brakes and a 3.5 Carburettor V8. I built it for off roading but as my health has declined it doesn't get many outings these days. It will have to go because I just cannot see myself using it anymore.

If anyone would be interested in a low cost off roader please let me know and I can send some piccies and more details.. I am in the west midlands and can be reached on 0845 095 6536

Regards

Reply to
Uncle Geoff