Offroading in Dolgellau, Wales

Afternoon.

Me and the Mrs are thinking of going camping for a bit in Dolgellau at the end of the month in the 90.

Is anyone from around there? Does anyone know of any green lanes nearish to Dolgellau - Anywhere on the internet with any info?

Mark

9090
Reply to
Mark Solesbury

March Issue of Land Rover Owner International had a Greenlane feature in North Wales on p136. Starts at Conway Mountain and ended halfway between Betws-y-Coed and Bethesda. A fair way from Dolgellau but looked enjoyable. Stunning Scenery around there. Wolverine.

Reply to
Wolverine

Arggh my local shop has got the April edition in ( nice bit about veggy oil ) dammit I would have liked to have got that one, my pal has a hut up there( Abersoch-ish) so I was up for it. Derek

Reply to
Derek

Can scan the article if you like, and bung it up somewhere?

MArk

Reply to
Mark Solesbury

Yes please mate that would be magic if your mail server will cope you could email me with it just remove the 'no spam baby' from my addy what ever is easiest magic I can get lost in Wales (for a change) Derek

Reply to
Derek

Sorry for the delay - Had to go to Northern Ireland to fix a Photo Kiosk!

If you click on 'Get origional' you can get the full res one!

Enjoy.

Mark.

Reply to
Mark Solesbury