Rutland Water off-road?

Hiya all,

Going caravanning and camping with friends over Easter to somewhere near Rutland Water. Anyone know of any off-road sites within say 20 odd miles of there, or decently long green lanes? Must be relatively moderate as we're taking me old mum with us and don't want to frighten her tooo much .. just mild hysteria would do ... ;)

Be appreciated.

If you don't want your favourite spots published publicly, my email works, but let me know I have a mail if you send one.

Reply to
Paul - xxx