Oi Martyn!!

I have a 1967 Macallan which is waiting for an appropriate moment...

Reply to
Mother

I'm on my way....... Teeheehee.

Cardhu is the single malt, not the blended one. I haven't tried it so I can't comment on it. Badger.

Reply to
Badger

No it isn't! There has been a big fuss in the media because they switched from single to blended, but didn't go out of their way to tell anybody.

Check the label - "single malt" means just that, "pure malt" means blended.

David

Reply to
David French

By a bizarre quirk of fate I ended up walking away from the indoor 4x4 show with a Litre bottle of Macallan Elegancia - 1991

I doubt any further postings tonight will make much sense...

Reply to
Mother

Southern Heathen! Teeheehee. Badger. Taking cover before onslaught of comments re. cullodden etc.

Reply to
Badger