oil O ring leaking on transfer box defender td5

i drive a Defender TD5 I have probably a O ring leak coming from the top ? of my transfer box Thats what the LR dealer told me it is.

Is it expensive to replace? Or better: How much time does it take for a well equiped garage to replace it?

thanks Fred

Reply to
Landy Fred

"Landy Fred" schreef in bericht news:42afdf8d$0$26807$ snipped-for-privacy@news.wanadoo.nl...

I would try WiWo 4x4 in Mijdrecht; they did a good job stopping my gearbox/transferbox from leaking for ? 280,- (almost a full day of work)

Regards, Paul

Paul Sidler

paul bedankt, ga daar eens langs gr Fred

"Paul Sidler" schreef in bericht news:42b72476$0$17209$ snipped-for-privacy@text.nova.planet.nl...

Reply to
Landy Fred