One for Ian...

Bunch of nutters!

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D

Well I didn't think I'd see someone doughnutting in a six-wheeler pinz!

Not much pinz or landy content but this is a nice vid, if you're vaguely interested in Unimogs.

Ian Rawlings

On or around Thu, 23 Nov 2006 00:29:00 -0000, "Lee_D" enlightened us thusly:

from the same bloke:

unimog fest. The greyish coloured 404 seems pretty much unstoppable.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

On or around Thu, 23 Nov 2006 07:38:55 +0000, Ian Rawlings enlightened us thusly:

yeah, well impressive. I like the bloke with the grey box-body one, there's one point where he gets *really* close to putting it on its side.

grate minds.

Reply to
Austin Shackles