OT : Easter 2008

Just checked dates for holiday; appears Good Friday is 23rd March, seems pretty early to me or am I wrong ?

John H

Reply to
Hirsty's

Pretty late actually, it having passed!

For holidays, check the following link;

Ian Rawlings

Next year - as in message header.

Reply to
Rich B

He asked if good friday was on the 23rd of March, but the only 23rd of March that is a Friday is the one just gone, not next year.

Consult the link I posted, it's got the official dates for all the bank hols up until 2010.

Reply to
Ian Rawlings

Correction - in a message, with the message header *EASTER 2008*, he said "Just checked dates for holiday; appears Good Friday is 23rd March,"

Most people would assume from this that he was talking about next year, not this one.

Reply to
Rich B

There you are Ian I was positive at least one person would have a computer with the Y2K bug \ / (..) =I I= =I I= =I I=

Derek

Reply to
Derek