OT: eeewwwww

No No No, that really is not nice!!!!!!

Reply to
Andy

I think I just pooped my pants laughing at that.

Reply to
Cyberwraith

On or around Wed, 15 Nov 2006 23:21:04 -0000, "Nige" enlightened us thusly:

we won't enquire what you were searching for to find that...

Reply to
Austin Shackles

clues in the keyword list?

/wanders off whistling tuneless

Reply to
William Tasso

Posted on UKRM!!!

Reply to
Nige

That needs posting on the Lib Dem website. "Moment of madness", or something.

Reply to
Richard Brookman

On or around Thu, 16 Nov 2006 18:00:53 -0000, "Nige" enlightened us thusly:

oh well, nuff said.

Reply to
Austin Shackles