OT.. Fancy a Speed boat

Selling it a for mate, if anyone objects to the Ebay link... well B*ll*cks really 2b honest, it's a public NG, U can make all the rule U like, but it's public.

If we had the cash we'd have bought this by now, it's a steal.

Selling it on Ebay for a Mate, NEITHER of us know anything about boats or values of, so, sorry about that, but have a look at Our little Fletcher

A BARGAIN, if my Landy (Our only vehicle with a tow bar... 2 in fact, one front as well.. Was marine rescue... appropriate I know) Wuz on the road, we'd have been on a river last weekend playing in it.

Reply to
4x4 Me

Is this from Chapter 3 or Chapter 4 of the wonderful book:

"How to win friends and influence people while pissed" by: I M A Fuckwit

Reply to
Mother
4x4 Me came up with the following;:

Nice. One gets the impression this might be your only 'mate'.

Reply to
Paul - xxx

If you'd posted first to ask whether people minded this type of post, or phrased it a bit different, you might have had some useful replies by now. This group is pretty tollerant and laid back.

as it is, it's a public NG, and the public in it think U should f*ck off, 2b honest.

The letters OT and FA should help. Cnut.

DaveP

Reply to
davepseudonym