OT: MotoGP sponsor logo oops

Seen in another group, so funny I had to post this one. Not only is the logo dubious, it's got the words "A-Style" underneath it too, which doesn't help!

Who the hell comes up with these things!

Reply to
Ian Rawlings

I must be getting slow(er) in my old age as it took me almost 30 seconds to see that.

Good innit?

Reply to
SteveG

Indeed, it can't be that easy to spot initially as otherwise it'd never have gotten approval, but once you've spotted it, there's no way you'll ever see the original logo again!

Reply to
Ian Rawlings

I must be definitely past it, I still don't see it!!

Reply to
GbH

If you see the two dots at the side as the heads of two stick men..

Reply to
Ian Rawlings

You and me both!

I half see something but it doesn't "take over". Mind you I don't have flash so maybe the static image I'm seeing (uppercase A with outward facing "feet" and a couple of blobs on the lefthand face) isn't what others are seeing or maybe it needs animation.

Reply to
Dave Liquorice

Stick or sick?

Reply to
GbH

Does this make it clearer for you!

Mark Solesbury

I guess you have to have that sort of bent to see it so quickly, either that or maybe Welsh or Enzed! Now how do I turn it off please!

Reply to
GbH

Well at least one of them is enjoying himself!

Reply to
Ian Rawlings

You can't. It's a one way street. :-)

Reply to
John Williamson

You are assuming that they are both male - one or both could be female!

Lizzy

Reply to
Lizzy Taylor

Then it would say D-Style!