OT news servers

Whats the name of that german news server, its free and supposed to be quite good. Or on the other hand any free good new servers for that matter, as I don't seem to get all the news from this group... not even the new that i post

Tony

Reply to
Tony

You are thinking of what has become news.individual.net Its not free any more, no advertising so got to pay for the connections and servers somehow but very reasonable for proven reliability. 10euro a year IIRC.

Alistair

Reply to
Alistair

You could also try news.aioe.org . It's also free and no registration is necessary.

Dave W

Reply to
David Westerman

On or around Wed, 20 Apr 2005 22:50:41 +0100, "David Westerman" enlightened us thusly:

isn't that the one with a posting limit on it?

Reply to
Austin Shackles

Sorry, I don't know of any but you could well be right.

Hasn't affected me yet though.

Dave W

Reply to
David Westerman