OT: The perils of driving in snow

Made me chortle :)

Neil Brownlee

hehe - what tyres do you use on your Rangie Neil? I'm due a set next year on 19inch rims?

Ta

Nige

Reply to
Nige

I've got a full set of 19" 255/55/R19's MT/R's in the garage for playing, but onroad I'm still on the factory 20" 255/50/R20's recommended ones ... Continental ones (due to speed rating on the SC - not many people do tyres for such heavy cars at such high top end speeds). I have to very careful on the MT/R's - as they are listed as an accessory for the 4.4 I had, but the

4.2SC has no such listing and the speed rating is only 100andabit mph :(
Reply to
Neil Brownlee

On or around Wed, 3 Dec 2008 11:47:24 -0000, "Neil Brownlee" enlightened us thusly:

why didn't they get out and arrest them?

Reply to
Austin Shackles

shoot 'em, easier

Reply to
Nige

Because it was a *joke*..

Blimey...

Reply to
Ian Rawlings

My thoughts too...

Reply to
cyberwraith

On or around Wed, 3 Dec 2008 14:04:45 +0000, Ian Rawlings enlightened us thusly:

well, yeah. But they were Americans, so I wouldn't put anything past 'em.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

Careful the caption said Canadian. If there is one thing that will pee of a Canadian it's being called an American.

Reply to
Dave Liquorice

On or around Wed, 03 Dec 2008 22:20:33 +0000 (GMT), "Dave Liquorice" enlightened us thusly:

if they act like that they deserve it.

I notice one of the comments says summat like "please re-assure me that this was a wind-up".

Reply to
Austin Shackles

It's a commercial

Flydive

On or around Thu, 04 Dec 2008 14:39:58 +0000, Flydive enlightened us thusly:

ah, well spotted.

Reply to
Austin Shackles