tyres for driving in snow

Right, assuming we have more snow here than we do now (18 flakes at the last count). what tyres are best for snow out of the ones I have? On my 90 for normal road use I use BFG Radial All Terrain T/A and off road use I use Grizzly Claw Mud Tyres. The BFG's have been good in the snow in the past but Ive never tried mud tyres in the snow. Any comments? (polite only!!! lol) Richard

Reply to
Richard

In message , Richard writes

The BFG All terrain is a very good tyre for snow. So stick with that.

Reply to
Marc Draper

I use BFG AT's all the time and found them excellent for snow. For the amount of snow we get ICBA to change anyway .... ;)

Reply to
Paul - xxx