Does STC50319 tow bar fit Disco II ?

Hi, does this tow bar STC50319 fit to my Disco II, build 2000, and if, where can i get mounting instructions for ( torque, screws etc. )

Thank you in advance Reinhard

Reply to
Reinhard Swietli

Quick google and it would seem to....

" Multi-Height Tow Bar-Dis 98 on

Multi Height Tow Bar which gives a range of towing heights for different trailers comes complete with 50mm Tow ball (no electrics)Genuine 98 on "

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D

I can confirm that. I have a drawing, too if you're interested.

The fitting instructions are on Land Rover's site - it's a bit messy to get there however.

Then select Disco II / Accessory Fitting Instructions.

Then it's easiest to search for 'towing' in the Advanced Search box. I pulled up 7 instances, one of which is STC50319.

I also had to 'allow pop-ups' to get it to download.

Reply to
Dougal

Am Thu, 31 Jan 2008 20:01:29 +0000 schrieb Dougal:

Thank you very much !!!!!! Thats exactly what i was looking for !

Reinhard

Reply to
Reinhard Swietli