Posh Ted

Anybody know.

Daughter wants him back.

Reply to
Rory

On or around 2 May 2006 12:16:46 -0700, "Rory" enlightened us thusly:

yeah, I wondered what had happened to Posh Ted.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

Neil?

I renewed the domain - but nothing seems to have happened for a while. An initial 350* odd quid in the first few months came in, then about 5 quid in the 18 months thereafter.

(*323.67 plus a few Euros - I rounded it up to 350 and split it between the two nominated beneficiaries).

Reply to
Mother