MIA Posh Ted.

Last post 04/08/04. Anybody know anything please?

Reply to
Rory Manton

I sent him an email a month or so ago and heard nothing back. I was hoping he'd join me on my 3 week tour of scotland in jan/feb.

Regards. Mark.(AKA, Mr.Nice.)

Reply to
Mr.Nice.

We're on the case...

Last known to be going to America with Frank Elson (LRM).

I'll drop Rev Frank an email...

Reply to
Mother

Ted is currently in the back of Piglet eagerly awaiting the arrival of Owl. He will help me change the oil in Piglet then he's off again with the DOC if my brain is functioning correctly ;-)

Reply to
Neil Brownlee

I'm heading to scotland for 20 days probably leaving on the 24th. does Ted want to come?

Regards. Mark.(AKA, Mr.Nice.)

Reply to
Mr.Nice.

Ah, good.

Can you get Ted to me for the 15th (ideally a day or two before)?

See Westminster Bridge thread :-)

BTW, there's about 30 odd quid or so 'in his pot'. Would anyone mind if I chucked it in one of the Tsunami buckets when I go to the bank tomorrow?

Reply to
Mother

Looking ahead, does Ted want to go to Iceland in July?

Reply to
David French

David> Looking ahead, does Ted want to go to Iceland in July?

I can take him on a trip to the US sometime this year as well if we want to get the mileage up (I'm expecting to make at least 4 trips during the course of the year).

Andy

Reply to
AndyC the WB

Mark,

When are you going? Are you going to pass Northampton?

Reply to
Neil Brownlee

I aim to leave here on the 24th. first stopover is in Nottingham, I could probably detour to northampton. itinerary is here

Regards. Mark.(AKA, Mr.Nice.)

Reply to
Mr.Nice.