Posh Ted

Posh Ted, Posh Ted where for art thou!

Rory

Would it be an idea to canvass Steve Wright ( Radio 2 ) for assistance in tracking down the whereabouts of Posh Ted as an RRC owner I don't see that he can refuse.

Derek

Reply to
Derek

Sally Traffic's probably a better bet.

Richard

Reply to
beamendsltd

Surely Lyn Bowles - wasn't she in darkest welsh wales recently with her landrover using it properly?

Si

Reply to
GrnOval

Reckon she might be keener than Sall ( who drives a eurobox IIRC - as a truck driver I am a Sall fan) Lynn did the Macmillan 4x4 challenge and the Land Rover Heritage Weekend who knows maybe email both can't hurt can it? but who is Ted's registered keeper?

Derek

With age comes wisdom and experience but usually I can't remember what the bloody question was!

Reply to
Derek

Sorry, got me floosies mixed up there - vey rearely hear Radio 2 these days.....

Richard

Reply to
BeamEnds

Wouldn't that nice Nr Vine like to help? Such a worthy cause!

Reply to
GbH

In article , Rory writes

Most self respecting bears will be starting to think about coming out of hibernation about now, so perhaps that's why he has been out of touch for a while.

Adrian

Reply to
Adrian Simpson

Posh Ted Is mine, well he lived with me before his travels started but he is actually his own Bear but here is where his home is.

Reply to
Rory

Still nobody knows !

Reply to
Rory

Has he emigrated?

Didn't you nab him from the back of the dustbin lorry, and if so has he returned to his trashcan ways?

Reply to
Ian Rawlings

SO.. Who had him last on here? The last entry is Neil in Piglet.

Can we trace him from there on in? Neil, who did you give him too?

And then so on

Reply to
Tim Guy