Posh Ted

Hi folks,

I've no idea whatever happened to Posh Ted, whether Rory ever got him beck (posh for 'back'), or when the site

finally went - I didn't host the site, just the domain name.

What I do know is that apart from the initial flurry of interest back in 2004, there's been no response since Billing that year. The domain name is up for renewal in March. I'm not interested in paying for it any more, so unless anyone else fancies picking it up and trying to revive it, I'm going to let it expire.

Hope yer all well and avoiding jbex wherever poss,

ATB .m

Reply to
.m

The site was last there in 2007, according to the Wayback Archive, with the last diary entry dated 26th April 2005.

Neil Brownlee is the person mentioned as ferrying him round in Piglet at the time. Dunno who Ted was handed on to at Gaydon.

Hope this may help.....

Reply to
John Williamson

Hi .m

Good to see you are still knocking about. Hope all is well.

Can't help on the PT side sorry.

Lee D and Family.

Reply to
Lee_D

Is that .m as in he of the purple monstrosity? If so nice to see you're still ticking along, even if you've deserted the old ways!

I've not seen Rory in a while, he used to go to the same MVT meetings (Military Vehicle Trust) as me, but last time I went there, only two blokes were present, both trying to figure out why no-one was turning up any more!

Reply to
Ian Rawlings

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D

No, I have no idea why the meetings stopped happening, when I first went it was so packed in there I could hardly stand, a few years later the place is empty!

Reply to
Ian Rawlings