RAVE CD

Hi All,

I have a copy of the Land Rover Rave CD 7/04. If I try and run it it tells me the multiuser client has expired. Does anyone have a crack for this disc, or know a way around the protection?

Cheers,

Phil

Reply to
Philip Degenhardt

Try setting your computer's clock to a time and date prior to the issue date of 7/04. Badger.

Reply to
Badger

Can you please send me an image of the cd? I'll be your best friend.

Reply to
eric

Thnaks for the help, changing the date fixed it.

Cheers,

Phil

Reply to
Phil