Re: Eezi-awn out of UK?

" I have forwarded all your details to our agent in the UK, Paul Marsh from Footloose 4 x 4 ( snipped-for-privacy@footloose4x4.com)"

Hope this helps

JonW D90

Trawling through web sites last night , I came across the Patriot site and > noticed something to the effect that Eezi Awn were no longer available in > the UK. If this is true it could have interesting after sales effects for > purchasers of remaining stock. After all, you can't exactly bung a roof > tent in a Jiffy bag to send it back under service, can you?! > John > >
Reply to
Jonathan White

But then again - I haven't heard from them yet...........Let me know if you have any luck!

Reply to
Jonathan White

They've now answered and yep - still can get Eezi Awn in the UK! JonW D90

Reply to
jonnie.nightbar