Re: MOT time for Grumble...

That's the spirit! Dunno if you know, but there's an on-line Application Form to join the 101 club available at:

:-)

Crumbs! For that money you should have had his arm off! So long as the chassis is good and sound, everything else can be fixed / replaced. Actually, the chassis can be replaced to...

Reply to
Mother

Martyn,

You can get anything you want, at alice's restaurant ;-)

Reply to
Neil Brownlee

Exceptin' Alice...

Yeah, I just remembered that we did this one here a short while ago... Age an all, short term memory loss, togetehr with the short term memory loss and age, of course...

Reply to
Mother

Where abouts are you Paul ?

Steve "Wendy" 101 Ambi "Bob" 101 GS

Reply to
Steve Taylor

What, like the guy with the Range Rover?...

Reply to
David French

I find that finding someone who will test it is more of a problem than the test it's self.. This year we were declined a test due to the absence of a sink...better than a fail though as we were in neither Ambi or Camper territory at the time. Thank god for ebay... £16 later I have a cooker sink oven and grill.

Anyways. At least I cannow have a poke around that steering box and column at Biling. Thats going to be on my list of things to do ,, what with all this stering box failure and what have you.

Lee D

-- ________________________________

Just a little hobby site about Landies :-) ________________________________

Reply to
Lee_D

in article cd0p2l$aii$ snipped-for-privacy@hercules.btinternet.com, Neil Brownlee at snipped-for-privacy@pccontrolNOSPAMsystems.com wrote on 13/7/04 14:45:

"cepting Alice!

Reply to
Rory Manton

Mother"

Reply to
Paul - xxx

Doncaster ..

Reply to
Paul - xxx

Bordering on local - we're in Rochdale. We offer a friendly parts service for ambis...Ask Lee_D !

Steve

Reply to
Steve Taylor

Yup canner fault my air filter door, may crack the camera out next week (who groaned!).... a latch would finish it off real nice ;-)

Lee D.

Reply to
Lee_D

Lee_D wrote: ... a latch would finish it off real nice ;-)

Ordering today. Want anything else catch-wise

Steve

Reply to
Steve Taylor

On or around Tue, 13 Jul 2004 12:21:45 +0100, "Paul - xxx" enlightened us thusly:

git...

Reply to
Austin Shackles

Would it be gloating to add that the chap also has a (we think) 1965 Triumph Bonneville, that's been kept under a tarp, in a shed, in a dry barn, for 20+ years ... and also wants to sell it, for 'a coupla hunnerd' .. we haven't seen it yet but he says it has no rust on it, just dust, and hay-seed.

Methinks we may've hit a potential goldmine, as he also says he has a 'few more' Land Rovers ... all kept in the same barn. We're going to look this weekend.

Happy days .. ;)

Reply to
Paul - xxx

If you find one with the steering wheel in the middle, gimme a shout! Badger.

Reply to
Badger

Did I mention that the subs for certain members of the 101 club has just gone up?

In your case, a 1965 Triumph Bonneville should just cover it...

Reply to
Mother

Arlo Guthrie, Alice's Restaurant by any chance?

Officer Dobie is after you!

Eddy, S2a 2.3 Petrol

Reply to
Eddy Bayton