Re: Ping Beamends - not

Whinging Poms ....

Bloody convicts!... :p

Reply to
Tom Woods

It's not even POMS, it's POHMs i recall.

Reply to
Nige

No stress here matey!!

Reply to
Nige

no longer an entry requirement - apparently.

Reply to
William Tasso

Worse than that, she's a convert, not a convict, a judas ex-pom!

Burn her! She's a witch! Justice olde-england style ;-)

Reply to
Ian Rawlings

On or around Wed, 4 Oct 2006 22:04:51 +0100, "Nige" enlightened us thusly:

get back under your rock

weasel pump.

If only everything in life was a reliable as a volksw^H^H^H^H^H^H Nige.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

I have my coat firmly on.

Reply to
Nige

I believe its POME,

Prisoner Of Mother England.

Steve.

Reply to
Stephen Hull

That's my understanding, but whatever the spelling there's a whole shitload of you, some of whom whinge like f*ck (mostly the ones who emigrate here and then spend their entire life bleating about how things at 'home' are different).

Sorry, had to get that off my chest - I worked until 3am today with a scouse c*ut who spent the whole time whinging.

Reply to
EMB

Nope you just need to be a redundant nurse/doctor shows that OZ still has values all we have are sh*th**d politicians full of soundbites and policies designed for Sun 'readers'.

Derek

|| Stephen Hull wrote: ||| ||| I believe its POME, ||| ||| Prisoner Of Mother England. || || That's my understanding, but whatever the spelling there's a whole || shitload of you, some of whom whinge like f*ck (mostly the ones who || emigrate here and then spend their entire life bleating about how || things at 'home' are different).

Ey now ey now ey now, give over youse. There's no need fer that.

|| Sorry, had to get that off my chest - I worked until 3am today with a || scouse c*ut who spent the whole time whinging.

I think even the whingiest Pom would sympathise with you there. Did you check your hub caps after he'd left?

Reply to
Richard Brookman

There ain't much to shout home about living in old blighty under the present scheme of high taxes and OTT political correctness etc.

But I've always fancied living down-under, well they do speak the same lingo and drive on the same side of the road as us.

I am too old for change and I'm always on my own soapbox whinging about this or that, anyway it wouldn't make any different to me where I lived, I'd still be able to moan for England.

I live in an old Viking village just over the Mersey from Liverpool, maybe the moaning has rubbed off on me :)

Steve.

Reply to
Stephen Hull

They do that here too you know, they've got a reputation for it in fact! It's nice to know that there's one less in the country ;-)

Reply to
Ian Rawlings

Try listening to some of the podcasts from ABC radio, Oz's equivalent to the BBC, strangely enough you'll find that aussies are human too, and have race riots, complaints about political correctness (the latest at least allowed them to still refer to us as "Poms" as long as it wasn't meant in a derogatory manner) and all the other stuff that apparently only happens in this country.

We do have a lot more whingeing poms over here than they do though!

Reply to
Ian Rawlings

But you do need culture out there ! Hence whinging POMs. :-))))

When I was over there ( 1980 ) had the time of my life with honest upfront people, especially in the outback. Absolutely loved every minute of it.

John H

Reply to
Hirsty's

Just been and checked now - there weren't any there before, and it seems he didn't donate me any. :-)

Reply to
EMB

Welcome to the club - it's going much the same way here.

Hence why I'm living here - my Dad made that decision a few years before I was born.

I spent my time as a fireman working with a big, ugly, Scouser with an attitude problem, but the one thing he didn't do was whinge about anything and he was excellent at his job.

Reply to
EMB

True enough - I miss English culture and once I get my helath sorted out properly I'll be off to visit you lot.

I'm tother side of the Tasman to the outback brigade.

Reply to
EMB

Thanks... and what's the procedure for returning him under warranty?

Reply to
EMB

Unfortunately if you've opened the sealed plastic bag he was delivered in then you've violated the license agreement, this was made plain in the instruction booklet located inside the plastic bag, sorry about that!

Reply to
Ian Rawlings