S3 88" 2.25 Diesel

It's not really the sort of thing we trade in so, anyone interested in a S3 88" 2.25 diesel? No MoT, but looks OK from a cursory glance around the outside. Owner is looking for about £500 as is, more with a fresh MoT.

If you're interested we'll put you in touch with the seller.

Reply to
Niamh Holding

Thers's a bloke in the "wanted" section of eBay looking for Series III's (Trying to sell him TheBrandNewLeopardSkinPillBoxHat ATM)

Richard

Reply to
beamendsltd