Respray

I am thinking of having my series 3 SWB resprayed after I have rebuild it, does anyone have an idea of the cost to have this done. The rear door (and possibly front doors) will probably be bare metal. The hard top does not need doing.

If it works out too expensive what are the best primers, undercoats etc to use if I try to do it myself.

Thanks

Liam

Reply to
Liam

When a friend did a rebuild on his Series 1 he had the panels sprayed individually before he bolted it all together. If you are doing it yourself I reckon it would be easier a panel at a time - much less masking off and messing about.

Reply to
Tim Hobbs

Here, here

Reply to