Sankey 12-pin socket

A friend has just bought a Sankey type trailer which has the 12-pin plug on it, and rather than rewire it to a standard caravan socket he is keen to fit the traditional Sankey socket and maintain the waterproofness.

Does anybody know the best place to obtain the 12-pin socket from?

AdvThanksance

Dave.

Reply to
Dave Gibbs

mate got one from

Tom Woods

If you're meaning the military 'NATO Socket', then I have one in the bottom of a crate that I could dig out. It's near Whitby in the North Riding of Yorkshire, if that helps.

GRAEME ALDOUS

Reply to
Teeafit

Thanks to all who replied. My friend has now sourced a suitable socket.

Regards,

Dave.

Reply to
Dave Gibbs