Scratches ...

That's just cruel to both parties.

Reply to
Doki

So if we lioved in Scandinavia you might have a point, but it's not that acidic.

Reply to
Duncan Wood

FFS, it's a green laner. Get a 4" brush and a gallon each of matt green and matt black, paint it camouflage. Job done.

Steve

Reply to
shazzbat

Looks too deep to T cut Paul so a respray may be the answer or maybe..................

DerekW

Reply to
DerekW

"Paul - xxx" wrote in news:7ibjr8F304mo8U1 @mid.individual.net:

so get some white ribbon already

:)

Reply to
William Tasso

Forget T Cut - it is so old!! There are FAR better products out there for polishing the paintwork -

MrBitsy

Run your finger gently across the paint. If it feels rough then you are feeling this 'industrial fallout' embedded in your paint. It can be easily removed, leaving your paint smooth as glass -

MrBitsy

What is 'anal' about keeping the car clean?

Reply to
MrBitsy

Where have you been the last 15 years? The UK USED to be known as the dirty man of Europe but it has vastly improved it's performance over the years. Pollution has decreased steadily due to legislation and a timetable of progressive modernisation of tradionally "dirty" industries and implementation of fines for those that fail to modernise and reduce toxic output. The improvements have manifested themselves from the invisible such as cleaner air, lower output rates of exhaust processes, through to the highly visible increased birds of prey sitting waiting on roadkill (just look how tame to traffic they are!). The UK has come on leaps and bounds in terms of reducing its noxious output as has the rest of Europe mainly with the EU setting steeply reduced targets with deadlines where financial penalties are incurred if they are not met. It could be argued that these targets are unrealistic but thats for another newsgroup.

McKevvy

Reply to
McKevvy

Ray...=A3140 for a polisher?? Couldnt you just use an angle grinder with a buffing mop head tied over it? ;)

Kev

Reply to
McKevvy

Doyou know of the rule about crossposting?

Reply to
Ttoommy

Sorry, didnt realise. I'll write a note to myself.

McK.

Reply to
McKevvy

Yes, you must not have sex with another postman, untill you've finished your round.

Bod

Reply to
Bod

Not anal about keeping it clean, just anal about the meticulous detail they take over doing it .. I mean, checking the thickness of layers and what the spectrum is etc etc ...

Reply to
Paul - xxx

Good grief ...

Reply to
Paul - xxx

Rule? I think you mean a guideline, and I think you'll find I'm not in the habit of doing it, and that all groups posted to _are_ relevant.

Oh, and f*ck off. ;)

Reply to
Paul - xxx

Oh hang on...I've cross posted here, haven't I?

Oh well.

McK.

Reply to
McKevvy

Sexless wankers.

Reply to
Nige

You just broke it, you dribble of spunk runoff.

Reply to
Nige

No. Do tell!

Reply to