Scratches ...

The only one habitually screaming and acting like a drunk on a street corner is you, Toomy. Oh, and of course you're also the habitual liar and incoherent f****it.

Go on, tell everyone how you bought a TDV8 Range Rover a year before it went on sale.

Reply to
Steve Firth

...most of our industry now being non-existent.

MBQ

Reply to
Man at B&Q

Unrelated but some scumbag that works for me has hit both doors on the RR and *NOT* owned up to. Can't believe I am going to have to scan all the CCTV footage. One of the scratches is 40cm long and 1cm high!

Not a happy bunny.

Reply to
Neil