Spot lights for Landies?

Xmas is coming and once again I am stuck for ideas for my dad. He said he wants some spot lights for his landie and I was wondering the best places to get them from and how much they might set me back?

Any help appreicated

Donna

Reply to
Donna

How about some nice Wipac ones, 8" with mountings? Only £46.98 inc VAT per pair

Richard

Reply to
richard.watson

A scrap yard or an autojumble if you want a bargain.

Reply to
Larry

In message , richard. watson writes

Where is he likely to mount them - eg has he a roof rack? Size matters. Does he go off roading - if yes then more waterproof ones would be preferable. LR Owner ran an article on them a few months back.

Reply to
hugh

Thank you for the replies...

He would mount them on the roof rack. Doesnt do off roading yet but I think he would like to try it some time ;o)

Will have a look around in the LR Owner and see about back issues

Donna

Reply to
Donna

On or around Tue, 11 Nov 2003 17:29:19 -0000, "Donna" enlightened us thusly:

pair of Ring Rally Giants are sitting nicely on the bumper of my 110. reasonably shallow for the size, so they're not quite so vulnerable.

30 quid from motor world, mine were - don't be taken in by the newfangled plastic range, no better, bigger lamps so more easily hit on stuff, and cost about 20 quid more.
Reply to
Austin Shackles