swb chassis drawings

Thanks for all your replys .seems i am not the only one cheesed off .I would love to see that drawing steamcoaster has !!!! I have full use of a fabrication & welding workshop and was thinking of making the main part of the chassis out of box section .I have a machine that will roll the curves i need in the box section so no need for the weld along the full length. Thank for all your help .P.S is there any good off raod site around Nottingham?

Reply to
alan

alan vaguely muttered something like ...

I joined Lincoln Motorcycle club, for my Trials Bike, but they also seemed happy enough to let me 'play' in their quarry with the Landrover .. ;)

I also had a family member with a farm out Crich way, which was nice .. but I always had to travel a bit for 'real' off-roading.

Reply to
Paul - xxx