Swingaway wheel carrier

Am thinking of getting one for my 300 tdi 90 and wonder if it is really worth spending the extra on a Mantec (£200 plus) as opposed to the alternative "opens with rear door" version for just over £100

Views/advice would be welcome

Reply to
Julian Pollard

In message , Julian Pollard writes

I'm a bit disappointed with mine. Squeaks a lot and is quite heavy to use.

Reply to
hugh

Which one have you got Hugh

Reply to
Julian Pollard

In message , Julian Pollard writes

Mantec Can't remember the model but it was the top of the range one at the time.

Reply to
hugh