The next unofficial... Keswick anyone?

On or around Thu, 03 Nov 2005 18:22:45 +0000, Steve enlightened us thusly:

ditto, contingent on it not clashing with other events.

ditto campsite - the provision of bogs and showers is handy for those of us without self-propelled houses.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

On Thu, 3 Nov 2005 09:40:46 -0000, "Graham G" scribbled the following nonsense:

No problemo!

Nice and central, so good!

Anytime

As long it takes for my hangover to wear off, but 2-3 days is good

Depends on facilities, minimal, or no facilities couple of quid a night, moving up with showers, bogs etc

Will be completely self sufficient by then, but bogs are nice, chemical toilets and number 2......

Beer BBQ Chat Sunbathing oh, maybe a bit of offroad play or laning!

Reply to
Simon Isaacs

...and Steve spake unto the tribes of Usenet, saying...

We're in, and pretty much self-sufficient, so wherever...

Reply to
Richard Brookman

OK, I'll leave me tow rope.

Steve

Reply to
Steve Taylor

On or around Thu, 3 Nov 2005 20:16:32 +0000 (UTC), Simon Isaacs enlightened us thusly:

sounds reasonable to me. School holiday time gets my vote, too. Either Easter or the half term at the end of May? (29/5 - 2/6 here, according to the bit of paper on the wall). What else is normally on about then?

Reply to
Austin Shackles

VOTE GRAHAM.... VOTE GRAHAM....

Did you mention brewery tours?

I've not got a problem...even my Doctor says the blood level in my Alcohol system is fine ;0)

Devon would be more of an exploration for us though, Infact I'd prefer Devon and make a long weekend of it given a choice.Don't mind travelling anywhere so long as I can spend more waking hours on the "break" than actually travelling too and from.

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D