Trac Edges - unidirectional?

Thanks for the offer Richard, that sounds like a plan. I'm quite a way off you (about 200 miles) but next time I go down to the Capital to see the number 2 son I'll probably divert a few miles to see you but will mail you first if that's o.k. It won't be too long but I haven't time just now. Thanks again

Martin.

Reply to
Oily

(snip)

Was talking to Michelin today - You are correct, the XCL has died. The current offering is the XZL or 4x4 O/R or a combination of the two names depending on who you speak to.

Reply to
Dougal