SWB Hybrid springs

Hi Everyone, I bought some uprated springsat Driffield as the ones i had on were too soft when i was towing the car transporter but were excelent for everything else, so they are up for grabs, they were designed for the design-a-chassis, chassis for a SWB and are progressive in design, and combined with standard RR front springs she sat level.

the new HD 90 rears i have fitted and raised the rear one inch

if they are of any use to anyone then drop me a line - i only want £10 for the pair.

cheers

Gary

Reply to
Gary