tyres wanted

I'm looking for a pair or more of new or very good 235/75/15's for mainly road use. The present ones are Bridgestones. Located north Oxfordshire but travel a lot so could collect.

Reply to
Jonathan Scott-Smith

Andy Sargeant

Twas Fri, 23 Jan 2004 08:47:45 -0000 when "Andy Sargeant" put finger to keyboard producing:

Give me a quote as you are here... I want 4 white 8-spokes, fitted and balanced with 235/85x16's I don't mind manufacturer I don't mind remoulds (if they are good) but they must be suitable for 50% off-road use, this time of year that means mud. Oh, and they need to be delivered to Cornwall ready to fit. what can you do Andy?

-- Regards. Mark.(AKA, Mr.Nice.) ___________________________________________________________ "To know the character of a man, give him anonymity" - Mr.Nice.

mrniceATmrnice.me.uk

Reply to
Mr.Nice.