Unofficial. End of May :-)

I would prefer accom, but I can borrow a caravan if required. we are deffo in too.

Might be easier getting a list of definates & I'll have a look round. It's not that far from here. Nice place too, near Caistor IIRC.

Reply to
Nige

Good plan. Bet they don't have statics either !

Steve

Reply to
steve Taylor

Nige uttered summat worrerz funny about:

We are defo for anywhere we can park a Caravan with a water supply

Reply to
Lee_D

Yeah please do, or recommendations for off site nearby.

Lee

Reply to
Lee_D

Okay then, I'll pop in and see them this week. Am I right in thinking this is for the last Sunday in May? Is there someone here able/willing to take control as sort of co-ordinator etc? Or if not, can we please have a show of hands along with yes/no on needing a pitch or whatever so I can pass on appropriate numbers to KORC?

I'll do a little research and see if I can find a decent campsite with proper facilities nearby - its not really my patch so I'll have to have a butchers. As I've said before, KORC themselves only have a single waterline and a pair of 'portaloos' - okay for us hardcore types but probably not for the gentry :o)

Reply to
nullified

nullified uttered summat worrerz funny about:

I don't mind pulling it together if others don't , I do have time in the week avail when I am not at work due to working shifts.

A site off site would probably suit other 'alfs better I guess, so it's more a break with offroading than living in a mud pit for a weekend.

Yes the last weekend which I think is the first weekend for half term for most and includes the Bank hol.

Lee

Reply to
Lee_D

Hmmm, yup, that *is* school half-term which'll probably be relevant for some. Unfortunately that means I wont be able to make it as we're at a classic car do in southern France for that week and I dont think the missus'll be up for me nipping back :o). Why dont you start a new thread Lee for confirmed entries and what facilities they need? Drop me an email at snipped-for-privacy@TAKETHISBITOUTtheminorsite.co.uk and I'll let you know what I've come up with.

Reply to
nullified

Anyone got any suggestions on this site. It's at Caistor, not that for away. No statics mind.

Nige

Won't they get upset, you'll driving thru' their lake?

Reply to
GbH

Trentfield is only slightly further away, and the facilities look better to me.

Steve

Reply to
Steve Taylor

nullified uttered summat worrerz funny about:

I've emailed the peeps at KORC direct for any recommendations. Should save a trip hopefully and will let you know the result as soon as I get one.

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D

Know it well - I used to live about 2 miles away. A few names there brought back some memories.

Reply to
Rich B